flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hi-Larious!

Oh! I am certain I am not going to make my fabric diet this month, here is another piece of fabric that I've wanted for a loooong time. Who would be twisted enough to print this??? it is so great! It is another OOP fabric that I have been craving. I want to make a purse or shirt or something fun out of it.

Ok, now for the begging and whining.... I haven't bought any fabric for six months!!! I did buy some last month because it was a treat to plump up my yellow stash and travel to this super nifty quilt store that had the reputation of having every piece of fabric ever printed in the Universe! (not quilt true, but nearly!) Whah!!!! I've been so good. Then all the sudden pieces of the fabric I've been craving for a long time show up for auction. What's a girl to do?


What I've been up to this week:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

LOVE that bed quilt! I made a throw size quilt using that Michael Miller fabric once. Isn't it fun?

February 20, 2007 at 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home