flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Bloggimacation

I keep learning new things about these blog formats that lets me do mre sophistacted things with my pages.
My UFO pages are becoming more of a Diary of each quilt's progress, much better than if I just sat down and tried to remember everything.

My Storm at Sea challenge will get the most journaling since I am working on it while I am learning about blogging. It is certainly a blog baby!

I am so excited about blog pages that I am thinking of converting my Professional Portfolia to a series of blog pages. Not sure yet, but my web pages are so antiquated.

Oh, and I discovered LABELS ... !!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home