flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Friday, February 16, 2007

Dahlia Crazy

Oh how I love Amy Butler's Ginger Bliss line!!! It has been out of print for a while. I have been fortunate to have found some of the prints I really like, but I want more of these prints!

I have it BAD for the Sun Dahlia pattern, it is very out of print and what is out there is VERY expensive, and I've looked for it for a long time. My February fabric diet is faultering because of this itch I must scratch, maybe I will get out bid. Maybe someday a large piece will land in my lap that I can properly love.

Oh, I've got it bad this week....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home