flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Feb 14 WIP Wednesday

Happy Valentine's Day! Yesterday I received a Valentine in the mail from my Mom in California. So cute, and such a nice surprise! I am going to hang it on my door tomorrow...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh, and Timon likes his too (it is the red paper that my hanging was wrapped in)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I finished my wash cloth Sunday night while glued to Battlestar Galactica, my current favorite TV program. Still need to try the cloth out, which I will do tomorrow, I have a lot of good expecations. Especially since my friend swears by them!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My Next task is to finish my presenation...





2 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

February 14, 2007 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Suzanne Earley said...

What a cute Valentine. I just finished watching the first 2 seasons of BG on DVD (twice through) and now I'm going through withdrawal -- we don't have cable so I can't watch the current season. Waaa!

February 14, 2007 at 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home