flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Saved

Saved by an outbid! I should be safe for the rest of February from the tempation of buying fabric. March will be another story. Does a frabric diet count if I am only planning to buy one piece of fabric?

3 Comments:

Blogger Debra Dixon said...

It really was a cute piece of fabric. I have learned over the years of fabric collecting that unless you have something in mind for a specific project and can do it within a few months (or a year) that your tastes begin to change and then the piece looks very dated. Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

February 17, 2007 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger flippytale Quilter (Christine) said...

Debra, Thanks for the support and encouragement. It is so true tastes change, I sure know mine does!

February 17, 2007 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Lori (A.K.A. Elkhoundmom) said...

I can see why you liked that fabric. It is lovely. It is such a temptation when you have a fabric that just keeps calling to you!

February 17, 2007 at 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home