flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

February 7 WIP Wednesday

I finished my guild's February Block of the Month on Sunday, it is based on the Heartstrings blocks many of you are familiar with. Ours are going to stay in our community and get made up into quilts for a local charity.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

I just looked at the heartstrings site yesterday, then saw your block. Wonderful idea, and beautifully quilted!

February 7, 2007 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Kay said...

What an interesting blog you have. I just spent a few minutes looking at some of the links and enjoying. I'll come back.

String quilts are wonderful. I can really relate to your comment about cutting fabric apart to sew it together again.

February 9, 2007 at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home