flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Break Time!

Almost done, but I don't like how big the blue corners are in the center, love how the outside corners came out. Means some stich ripping (un-sewing) if I change the center. In the mean time I pinned what might work in the center in the second picture. Better with less light blue, I think, but even better after a late lunch.
Quilt Top as it is now...

What it might look like with the center changed...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love the center of the original quilt! It is beautiful!

February 10, 2007 at 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home