flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Center Rose

The center is still bugging me, I may end up taking it appart to change out the light blue completely, but into what I don't know. I did put one of the dark blue squares in the center, but am still not happy with it. It was also a bit awkard to put in because I was trying to avoid taking the whole thing appart, so I sewed it in with a "Y" seam, and it shows. So, now I am setting it asside for a while to marinade, and give myself time to contemplate it.

I worked most of the day to finish the outsides pieces. The four courner blocks were crumb-pieced with the corresponding colors, I am really happy how they came out.


Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

Whatever you decide, it will be wonderful! The roses are so vibrant!

February 13, 2007 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Absolutely lovely! Just stunning!

February 13, 2007 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Melzie said...

It will be pretty either way :) Personally I like it the original way LOL xoxo melzie

February 13, 2007 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Kim West said...

oh how pretty !! just stunning !

February 13, 2007 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Looks like a very intricate design. Amazing colours.

February 15, 2007 at 3:41 AM  
Blogger Debra Dixon said...

I like it with the light blue center--it highlights the lovely rose.

February 16, 2007 at 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home