flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Monday, February 05, 2007

YouTube! Quilt Stash

Oh! this is GREAT!!!!

FABRIC STASH

She really needs a "No Buy" policy, her granddaughter narrates it so perfectly too!

{pause for breath}

OMG! and here is ANOTHER ONE!!!!

QUILTING WITH BUCK

I nearly busted a few stitches over the skill saw!

Oh, AND I just got done rating all the Super Bowl Commercails (Nope, didn't watch the game, but will go on line and watch commercials for FREE)
{insert crazy person sounds here ***b-b-b-b-b-b-b***}

SUPERBOWL COMMERCIALS

My personal fav is the Blockbuster "Mouse", again, I burst a few seams over that one too, though the Career Builder ones came in pretty close for me.

Ok, off to bed ... nighty, night
{sound of crazy person scampering off into another room.... **he-he-he-he**}

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home