flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Ground Hog Day Snow

It finally snowed the night of Friday, February 2! It never got too cold so the streets thawed out quickly and I went to work an hour late ... once there none of my co-workers and I could focus on our work. But we all put in a full day of work. And our little snow was so pretty!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

All day yesterday I ran errands I had been putting off since, like, forever, but then I played with my blog formatting most of the evening and some this morning. I want to organize my unfinished projects a little better so that they are better documented. More of a Jounal for each quilt. I like what I've done so far to my Stash Busting blog. Er, sort of about quilting, right?

Have a few more chores to finish up and then I can play with fabric. I want to make our Block of the Month today. If all goes well, I will be able to be even more irresponsible next weekend and Sew more.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

I thought Tennessee was prone to snow? I stayed a week last year in Heiskel, near Knoxville, and spent 3-4 days in Chattanooga. I really liked both places.

February 4, 2007 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger flippytale Quilter (Christine) said...

I am at the other end of the state, our weather is a lot warmer, so snow is a special treat for us.

February 4, 2007 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Clare said...

Nothing like a snow fall to get one quilting, fabric sorting and blogging!

February 5, 2007 at 5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home