flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Cutting Fabric for Sisters

Next week is the beginning of our "subversive" Sisters quilt group. We want to get together to be with each other, cut up some fabric and maybe sew it back together again. But, most of all we just want to be together as friends. These are the colors I've chosen to contribute.

2008 = Year of friends, I will find my way with them, not alone... I've flown alone for too long.

2 Comments:

Blogger ForestJane said...

Hmm, subversive? Should I be scared? :D

*thinks*

Watch out, she's got a threaded, sharp needle!

February 10, 2008 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger flippytale Quilter (Christine) said...

Never! But, it got your attention! Ha

February 10, 2008 at 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home