flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Flying Geese & Vitamins

I must not be getting enough vitamins in my diet, 'cus I want to cut up fabric, but just don't have the get up and go! I think mine were secretly replaced by sparkly lights and shinny things!

Well, now I have to do something! I am glad I obligated myself to this because it is making me do something quilty!!! I promised to demonstrate how to use the flying geese technique in quilting to my guild. Now I must obey!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Did you get your quilt vitamins over the holidays?
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home