flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Ring of Design Power!

I found it!

Well, actually it is a really cool lamp worked glass ring that has sparkly gold flecks in in mixed with green and yellow glass. I purchased it at the Museum of Modern Art in Fort Worth --Great museum!

And I do feel powerfully creative when I am wearing it!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger qusic said...

a mysterious green light shines through it.... tell me whether it works steadily, I will get me one too :-)

January 21, 2008 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger swooze said...

Very pretty! Were you just in Fort Worth? If you come back to this area let me know!

January 22, 2008 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

that is one great ring!

January 28, 2008 at 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home