flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Monday, January 07, 2008

New Resolutions

Yes, I did make a couple of resolutions this year...

#1 - Stay focused in the Present. (The Past may have shaped me but I do not need to relive it today, the Future I cannot control except by the choices I make today.)

#2 - Find new ways to connect with my friends.

#3 - Repeat number 1 and 2 as often as needed.

My quilting still remains a bit illusive, but I have been sketching and working up new quilt concepts.

1 Comments:

Blogger qusic said...

I like your 2008 resolutions a lot, they are very familiar to me.
All the best for 2008!
Christiane

January 9, 2008 at 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home