flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Friends

Yeah! I got together with three of my quilty friends last night to cut some fabric and put it back together again. One of my friends has a machine I had not tried yet and she let me sew on it. Which is great since I am in the market for a new machine. I am so thankful for my friends, I just didn't realize how many I have and how supportive they are when I am open to them!

I made four of these blocks last night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Fantastic blocks, love the fabric. Come visit my blog for my latest giveaway.

http://debiquilts.blogspot.com/2008/02/one-world-one-heart-event.html

February 2, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home