flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sketches from Christmas

My favorite flower is freesia, especially colored ones, their smell is sweater than the white ones. These lavender ones were divine! I bought these for myself for my birthday.
Photobucket

The mustard was in full bloom Christmas Eve!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

The sun setting over my favorite hills and oak trees.
Photobucket

A classic oak tree covered with moss.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

As I drove to Little Rock airport I had to go through ground fog. Occasionally it would lighten up enough to see a glimpse of a swampy forrest.
Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Kay said...

Are you in the Take It Further Challenge? http://sharonb.wordpress.com/2008/01/01/take-it-further-challenge-january/#comment-17402

I don't remember seeing your name, but if not what a weird coincidence that your lovely sketches use the color scheme for this month's challenge. Check it out.

January 13, 2008 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger flippytale Quilter (Christine) said...

Thank you for your nice comment, I am currently not part of this challenge. Have fun with it.

January 13, 2008 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger mikawendy said...

I love freesia flowers, too. They smell so beautiful, like flowers and citrus together.

Have you ever seen the movie The Devil Wears Prada? The main character's boss makes a disparaging comment about freesias--she obviously doesn't know what she's talking about! :O)

January 13, 2008 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger swooze said...

Love your sketches!

January 17, 2008 at 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home