flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Monday, November 19, 2007

LOL!

Check out Forest Jane's blog, she has pictures from our retreat too. She was nice enough to feature me as well. But, I had to just ROFLOL!

You can sure tell that I got up rilly irly that morning! My picture was taken sometime after breakfast and I had already been up since 5 am. That is the face of crazed.

.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ForestJane said...

I think it looks more like 'deer caught in the headlights' myself... lol

Tried to respond to you but your blog reply is no-comment? Bounced back to me anyway. :D

November 19, 2007 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Looks like you guys had fun with lots of laughs and plenty to eat.

November 22, 2007 at 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home