flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Quilting Ideas

I went out to my car at lunch yesterday and listened to Tool/Lateralus really loud and sketched on ideas for the center of my quilt. I really like some good thump to draw to sometimes. My iPod gets me through my sketch sessions at work too. This is the best one that I liked from that hour in the car. While I was there it rained and looked so amazingly beautiful coming down, and then cleared up just as fast as it came so I go back inside to work.

This is the best one of about a dozen ideas. Free motion, of course.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home