flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

WIP Wednesday 6-06

Well, I finally "allowed" my self to cut loose on this project. It contains some of my currently favorite fabrics, I think I've slobbered on enough about how much I love them, and the fact that I got most of these out of print lovelies for only $4 a yard! It is going together fast! I have a lot left over and a thinking of making another one....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am also itching to quilt my favorite junkie-stippling-swirly stitch all over it too, so I can snuggle under it soon!

PS, I have more Details on my other blog, it is more a running journal of each project so some things will be repeated.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Jean said...

this quilt is looking great!

you had asked about my quilting-and yes, I do my own quilting. I have been quilting for 7 years nearly and I finally feel like I can do a fairly decent job on it. It is nice to see improvement in your craft, isn't it? for me, it's about time!

June 6, 2007 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

This is so pretty- I'm glad you let yourself cut loose with it!

June 7, 2007 at 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home