flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Leaf Quilt - is DONE!

All of it, Label and Sleeve. Now I just have to write a nice card, include some care instructions, find a box, and put that puppy in the mail!


PS, It is for my cousin in Austria, who is getting married. We met once about fifteen years ago and have kept up with each other through email.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger swooze said...

Your quilt is great. Where is it going?

June 4, 2007 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

congrats on finishing! what a great gift!

June 4, 2007 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Amanda Jean said...

beautiful!

June 6, 2007 at 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home