flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Leaf Quilt - Quilting Progress

Just got the center/middle done this morning. Still need to quilt the border and of course the binding and an appropriate label.

Carefully quilted around the 3-D squares so they came out even more puffy than when I first made the top. Did a leaf vein on the leaves themselves, and then echo quilted aroun each leaf. It made the most sense...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

While watering the yard I found my toad again! He has moved to live under the faucet now. I am so glad he is back. I thought maybe the neighorhood cat ate him.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, I should get dressed and go out to take advantage of some the the weekend sales and stock up on groceries. Only the cats are eating well right now!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Jean said...

your quilting is lovely!

May 30, 2007 at 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home