flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Magical Geese & Mystical Triangles

Making Flying Geese and Triangles can be so much fun when using the "MAGIC" method. I love the way Flying Geese just magically appear. Some folks have been kind enough to create tutorials on the web, I made PDFs of these and refer to them all the time!

Magical Flying Geese
These are BEST magic ever! Who had the first thought to create this method? I am forever in your debt!

Print this, laminate, save save save it. Note the triangle calculation too, I use these things ALL THE TIME! You can make them any size too!

Mystical Triangles

Setting Triangles
Triangles Tutorial


Did I mention I love & use this info all the time enough times??

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Vicki W said...

Thanks for the links!

May 24, 2007 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Kim West said...

thanks for the links!!

May 24, 2007 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger SuBee said...

Wow - iwas just thinking about that flying geese method and trying to rememner where I saw it -- Thanks!!

May 24, 2007 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Thanks for sharing the links, Christine. Those setting triangles get me every time!

May 25, 2007 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger ForestJane said...

I think you ought to be guest blocker of the month and make an easy flying geese block... perhaps that one that's 8 geese set in an almost windmill fashion? What's that one called?

Nice blog!

May 27, 2007 at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home