flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Timon & Tucker's Bed Quilt

It will be mostly Tucker's Quilt since I've positioned it at his favorite spot on the bed.

Can you see my "excellent" quilting? I did only what I had to hold it together, will see how it goes through its first washing, I may need to add more. The corduroy is the perfect fur magnet too, not sure if this is a good thing or not.

Anyway I finished it last night and it removes two items from my UFO list .... Yeah!

Tucker16

Click on Tucker to read about my progress on this quilt:
Tucker07

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home