flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Your Opinion Counts

I am feeling like "Art Jouney with a Quilty Voice" is a pretty dry blog title. I like wordy titles, especially if spoken with a British accent, but somehow that doesn't translate to the Bloggisphere.

Should I start calling it "Flippytale Quilter"? or something else. I welcome your thoughts...

So many blogs that I read have such great snappy titles and I've used Flippytale for at least a decade... so, you can imagine that I am a bit attached to it as an online persona.

I will close the poll (on the left) Saturday (May 5, 2007) at midnight, Thank you!

6 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

When I started my blog it was just to try it out,so I spent no time at all thinking of a neat name. Now I wish I had but don't want to go to all the trouble of changing it. I think your blog name is fine. Really, it's what's in the blog that counts anyway.

April 29, 2007 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger Granny Fran said...

I was really grabbed by the name Flippytale Quilter when you commented on my blog. So cute!
Did anyone else get a chance to buy anything in Paducah or did you get it all? Nice purchases.

April 29, 2007 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

I like your blog & the catchy name. Stick with it!

April 29, 2007 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger Marisa said...

Flippytale sounds cute and catchy to me!!

April 29, 2007 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Marisa said...

Flippytale sounds really cute and catchy to me! Go for it!

April 29, 2007 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger McIrish Annie said...

thanks for stopping by my blog!! I notice the Lakehouse flower fabric you bought. I have many yards of that in my stash. I think it is great fabric!! Glad you had a good time in Paducah. I've been to Houston and hope to make it to Paducah soon.

April 30, 2007 at 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home