flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

F.I.S.H.

Urm.... I am this, so compeletly.... I want to thank Cat in the Batt (Vicky) for inventing and sharing a name for this condition:

Fabric fondling + Inhaling + Stroking + Holding = F.I.S.H.

Oh that sounds so wonderful, yet so dirty, and fun! Oh wait, I've been doing this all weekend with my new fabric ... gulp! hehe

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

All true quilters are fish then! Nothing like a good fabric fondle to cheer me up. =)

May 2, 2007 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Vicky aka Stichr said...

ho ho...I see you used it already...I left a comment on my blog, that it was ok with me for you to use it on your blog...have my people call your people...

*laughing over here in the corner*

May 2, 2007 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Anne Ida said...

Thjihi! That is wonderful!!!! BTW your new fabrics are great! Have fun with them!

May 2, 2007 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh, pretty! I'd F.I.S.H. it as well...

May 3, 2007 at 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home