flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

AQS - Paducah 2007

This week the big AQS show in Paducah starts, I am sure that you know this. What I am so excited about is that a group of us are taking a bus there Saturday. I love the bus because it is a good four hour drive and I don't have to do the driving! I really love it on the trip home, because I am still not doing the driving! It is my favorite show and I have a HUGE wish list of things I want to look at. Not neccessarily to buy, but maybe if they are REALLY cool! I have a lot of books I want to flip through, again they have to be AMAZING for me to buy (for one who doesn't read the directions!)

    Notions:

    • Pencil Box(es)
    • Rottary Blades
    • Superior Threads, King Tut
    • Ironing Board Cover 51x17"
    • Dream Cotton Batting
    • Needle Threader (Clover?)
    • Neutral Green Thread, Mettler 824, 871


    Pattern:

    • "Turning 20"


    Books:

    • "Modern Quilting"
    • "Layers of Stitch" Valerie Campell-Harding
    • "Modern Quilt" Kerr
    • "Make You Own Contemporary Quilte" Pieroni
    • "Continious Line Quilting" Laura Lee Fritz
    • "All in One Reference" Hargrave
    • "Continiouse Line Quilting" Cody
    • "It's a Wrap, Fabric Baskets" Breier
    • "Piecing Workshop" Ruth McDowell
    • "New Cuts...." Karla Alexander


    Fabric:


    • Denyse Schmidt's new line
    • BROWNS

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne Earley said...

Have a good time. A trip to Paducah is on my some day list. And a bus trip definitely sounds like a good idea....

April 26, 2007 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I admire you having a list. I always walk in with just ideas, not written down, and I come home with the most random things. Have a blast!!

April 27, 2007 at 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home