flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Google Meme-What I "need"

Google your name with "needs" and see what comes up... this is hilarious!

Christine needs a playgroup (yup! as long as it includes fabric!)
Christine needs constant attention (not true, I play well with others...really)
Christine needs to stop looking at clothes (who is this person? did I Google the wrong name?)
Christine needs to go to sleep (zzzzzz)
Christine needs this blog (and a few others that have made a similar list)
Christine needs to see her doctors (do I need to know something?)
Christine needs some solid home cooking (have you seen my hips?)

Well, that was fun, I could keep going on and on, but these were the best I found on the first three pages

What do you need?

Ok, a couple more...

Christine needs her own reality show (are you serious? as long as it doesn't involve anything "old")
Christine needs to know where her inventory is located at all times (is it fabric?)
Christine needs relevant information
Christine needs a personal assistant (oh, please Lord, you know I do!)
Christine needs all the help she can find (now we're talkin')
Christine needs to get out more (what? blogging isn't enough?)
Christine Needs Some Lovin`

Well, my quilting is going so well that I am here messing around here instead....

2 Comments:

Blogger Melzie said...

Too funny, I'll play ;) xoxo melzie

May 16, 2007 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger Deb Geyer said...

That's great, Christine. How funny!!

May 16, 2007 at 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home