flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Quilting MOJO!

I got my quilting groove back! Whoo-hoo!
I sat down tonight and ran all over this quilt like a drunken fool ...with a plan. All I have to do is tie off the threads and bind it ... an' datz nuthin'! Yeah!!!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(Note: I use Machingers for my free motion quilting)


Tonight I came home from work and saw that MLGW has planted some Watt Seeds... Maybe something will grow up tomorrow!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Jean said...

do the quilting gloves work? I have never tried them.
hurray for quilting mojo coming back! I love it when that happens.

May 19, 2007 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger flippytale Quilter (Christine) said...

Yes, I would recommend them! They are good and grippie. My hands are just too slick and I get a larger range of motion when I am using the gloves.

May 20, 2007 at 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home