flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Friday, May 04, 2007

Blogarithm

Oh, I thought I was sooooo cleaver by putting all my favorite blogs on Blogarithm. For the last few days the web site didn't even come up. Now, when I open it I just get a helpful message "We'll be back soon" .... wha' the ......?

Well, that was a time saver, I didn't want to put my links on my blog because I thought it might show favoritism, 'cuz I do have my favorite blogs, but I didn't want to hurt the feelings of those that hadn't "made the list" (see "Kind Blog" button below), meaning I haven't discovered your blog yet.

Okay, Blogarithm, what's goin' on? Did your site crash? Are you upgrading? Can I have my links back? ... please....

5/5/07
PS, Blogarithm is back up again and I copied my favorite links to a safe place ... Whew!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

I have been using Bloglines for quite awhile now and have had no problems to speak of. I too don't want to put all my contacts on the sidebar. I like being notified of the updated ones. Saves me a lot of time.

May 4, 2007 at 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home