flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Acronyms

After learning about FISHing (and not the evil email scam stuff either) I had to look up some other quilting acronyms and found this handy site. There were a lot of quilty acronyms I didn't know.
QuiltPox Acronym Dictionary
QuiltPox Quilt Dictionary

3 Comments:

Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

Thank-you for the links. I will enjoy reading all the acronyms and finding out what is what.

May 3, 2007 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Lori (A.K.A. Elkhoundmom) said...

Thanks! Those are useful.

May 3, 2007 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Joyce said...

I was surprised how many of the acronyms I knew. Tells me I'm spending way to much time on the blogs. Lol.

May 4, 2007 at 6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home