flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Preparing

This weekend I am preparing for next week's sewing group. I am setting up tables all down stairs and figuring out which dish I will make for our potluck. I have a lot to do before next week!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger jacquie said...

I envy you having a sewing group. Would be so much fun to sew with others!

April 5, 2008 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Sounds like it's going to be fun. My "wacky" group is getting together this next week and food ideas are flying all over the place. Girl time is always fun.

April 17, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home