flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Random blocks


I've started several blocks for several reasons and they all appear random right now, accept that they are all related to green, and, I do like green.

This one I am thinking of making an entire quilt of ... maybe ...



For a friend's quilt:

2 Comments:

Blogger qusic said...

I love those blocks,for me they are worth more than one project. Looks like a green quilt collection.
I am curious in what you will turn them into.

February 17, 2008 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

There's something fun and green in your sewing future, clearly!!

February 21, 2008 at 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home