flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Monday, March 17, 2008

Some Center Ideas

Some ideas for the center, it would be 6" finished, 6-1/2" unfinished. These are for a block that my group will be making for me out of greens, each lady can sign her name on her block so that I will remember each one that is our group. I will incorporate all the blocks into the rest of my quilt.




Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger jovaliquilts said...

I really like these blocks! There's something about those small centers that's very appealing. What fun you must be having!

April 18, 2008 at 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home