flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Monday, March 10, 2008

Improvisational Blocks

I've been working on these blocks trying to come up with one that I like, but I like them all! I really like the dynamics of putting them all together with some other square elements. As for which block I will have my group make I think I am leaning towards a Friendship block, where each member only has to make one, and it is for this quilt. I have to figure out how to create the guide lines to be followed so that each person can make as much as what style they like.
Photobucket

Last week instead of sewing I hosted a dinner party for the design department that I work with. I think it was a success, everyone had a great time.
Photobucket

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger chq said...

I like the looks of your project, and the variety of fabrics that you are using!

Cherri

March 13, 2008 at 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home