flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Saturday, August 11, 2007

I did it!

I finally bought a quilt book. Amazon offered me a five dollar coupon for pre-buying Harry Potter, so I treated myself to the book I've been looking at for a while. Modern Quilt!


Now that it is hotter than the sun outside this weeked (suppose to be the hottest this year) I will be returning to the sewing room again. What will this afternoon be like for me? I am not sure that I am ready to start a new project, but I sure would like to work on the ones that I have. I'm feeling the itch again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

Oooh, that is one of my all time favorite books- you'll love it!

August 12, 2007 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Kucki68 said...

It is a great book. I recently did Treehouse, but to resemble the sea rather than trees.

August 25, 2007 at 2:53 AM  
Blogger jovaliquilts said...

This is such a good book! Enjoy, enjoy --

August 27, 2007 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger mikawendy said...

I luuurve that book. I have all these ideas for using their Plain Spoken pattern (bed quilt, lap quilt, table runner, one with plain cottons and a few shiny fabrics, one with plain cottons and a few print fabrics, and so on...). The Zipper quilt also looks like fun.

August 27, 2007 at 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home