flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Thursday, June 28, 2007

In Praise of Coffee

Ok, I should have known better... But, during our cruise all the coffee I drank never had any affect on me (and it should since I am pretty sensitive to that stuff), no matter how strong it tasted I always felt like I was half asleep. I was convinced I was drinking decaf. So, once I returned I decided that I would drink green tea, it has caffeine in it too, right? And it is suppose to be really healthy with all those antioxidants and such. Right?

Well, maybe it does, but I don’t think it is the same type of caffeine as the caffeine in coffee. Anyway, I’ve been drinking green tea since I returned, almost two weeks, until this morning…. I just could take it any longer. Oh, am I glad I finally had some coffee. Who needs antidepressants when there is coffee??? I am in such a better mood today and everything. Coffee IS the wonder drug, I don’t care what the latest study says, I am convinced…. and will remain a life long coffee drinker. Green tea is not off the menu, nor are my favorite herbal teas, but my morning beverage of choice will continue to be that wonder liquid, coffee!

Will this revelation make me a better quilter? I'm not sure yet, but it will get me motivated to get other things done faster so I just might have more time to sew!

Me:

+


=Heaven!



Not Me:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home