flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Storm at Sea is going to Nashville!

I just read my email as saw that our group project has been accepted to be shown in Nashville AQS show in August!!! Eight of us are in our group, under the category of a "The Ultimate Guild Challenge Quilts".

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger swooze said...

Congrats on your entry!

July 2, 2007 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

that is so exciting!

July 2, 2007 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Sarah Nopp said...

COngratulations! That is a gorgeous quilt, even in a little internet picture. I wish I could come by and see it in person.

July 3, 2007 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Congratulations on having your quilt go to Nashville!

July 4, 2007 at 10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Your group must be so proud! Congratulations!

July 6, 2007 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Congratulations! Its spectacular!

July 10, 2007 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

That quilt is wonderful! Congratulations to you.

July 10, 2007 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger Amanda Jean said...

congratulations! it is a beautiful quilt.

July 12, 2007 at 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home