flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Whew!

I haven't sewed all week! I really wanted to cut some fabric this weekend to make up the Block of the Month for our upcomming guild meeting. Well, didn't really get to it, but did manage to make TWO 4 inch cuts from two different pieced of fabric on Sunday! Whoo-hoo!

I know I *must* finish those blocks this weekend and will have to insist on a bit of time to do it. I am really not complaining at all, I just love having the company. Just no quilting this month.

Wait, I take that back, I've been working on my Timon EPP while watching TV and hanging with the family. Am making great progress on the top. That excites me to no end because I can actually imagine what it will be like to quilt the top now!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo Raines said...

I haven't gotten any sewing done due to Shop Hop being in full swing but I did manage to cut out the pieces to do a Moda U quilt from the A Little Romance line by April Cornell. Of course, I had to buy it to make it for Joanna, my soon-to-be-8-year-old!

July 18, 2007 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

My July has been less than productive, sewing-wise, too. I just can't bring myself to stay up all night to get things done right now. I like your Timon EEP piece in the photo...great colour gradation!

July 21, 2007 at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home