flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Vacation!

Well, I'm outta here! Going to see Alaska, never have been. My batteries in my camera and phone are fully charged, my clothes are packed. I have a good book and my sketch book. The cats have figured out that I'm leaving...

Note to all would be robbers:
Plants are all dead, the cats will hate you and claw your eyes out, my electronics are all antiques and mostly broken, my fabric is all moth eaten and stinky, and I know that the neighbors have better stuff than me.... 'cause they leave their garage door open all the time so you can see what they have.

Whoo-Hoo!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Kim West said...

Haha about the robber note. Have a great trip!!

June 9, 2007 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger ForestJane said...

Hmm, I don't believe it about the fabric being moth eaten and stinky. And I'll bet you have some nice sewing stuff too, rulers and cutting mats and ... lol

Enjoy your vacation!

June 10, 2007 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger swooze said...

Have fun! I hope the robbers water your plants, work to tame the kitties a bit and replace your stinky stash with all new! Can't wait to see pics!

June 11, 2007 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Quilter Kathy said...

I am laughing out loud at your post to the robbers...hysterical :)

June 11, 2007 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Hope you bring home lots of pictures to share with us. Have a wonderful time.

June 12, 2007 at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home