flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Thursday, June 07, 2007

I Mailed the Quilt!

I don't know why I drug my feet mailing it, I suspect because I had so much fun making it. I took a lot of pictures and can make another one if I want to... I could have sent it Monday, but I waited until today. I wrote a nice card and sent some washing instructions too. I really hope they like it.... I think they will... I always feed odd giving hand made gifts, even when I know they will be liked.
Timon had to put in his paw of approval on my wrapping, or maybe he just wanted to eat the raffia. I shooed him off when ever he tried to snack on it, but I know he sure would have liked to.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

It's hard to say good-bye! The more thought/work you put into a gift, the more you have to lose if they don't like it - but they will!

June 7, 2007 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger swooze said...

Timon's mew of a approval! What do you have to worry about! Love the pic!

June 8, 2007 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Amanda Jean said...

it's hard to part with your work of art that you spent hours making...I've been there.

June 13, 2007 at 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home