flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Quilty Fun Retreat!

Tomorrow I leave for a three day quilt retreat. It is a small group of us, just us board members from our guild. I can't wait! And, I am so not prepared, I haven't packed a thing! I am so glad I picked out the material for our class already. It will be a lone star pattern. Now I just have to finish my day of work and gather up all my quilting accoutrements so I can have FUN the next three days.

Here is a mockup of what it might look like when I get done....
I took pictures of my fabric and imported them into Adobe Illustrator to create this little picture
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim West said...

That will look great!! Have a great time at retreat!!

June 21, 2007 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

Beautifull. Look forward to seeing the real thing

June 21, 2007 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

This is goinig to be very beautiful, I'm sure - can't wait to see it when done!

June 25, 2007 at 4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home