flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Passport Application Tip

I have been hearing so much about the woes of applying for a passport and how the agency was caught off gaurd with the flood of applications.

Thankfully I already had mine in place before all this nonsense started. But, I thought I would pass on the site that I used when I was applying for my visa to China last year. They also do passports. They are fast, but you will have to pay for the service. Which is okay with me if I have to travel somewhere, I don't want something pesky like my passport holding up my travel.

This is the site we use at my work, there several other companies out there that do the same thing quickly too.
G3 Visas & Passports

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home