flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Friday, May 11, 2007

Stuff Busting Tip

From Sister's Choice (Nicole)'s Blog:
What a great idea, I am always aware that I need to reduce my stuff, but don't always act on it, this is a great way to do it.

"...Real Simple magazine that advocated throwing out 50 items that are cluttering up your life. Just spend a Saturday picking out 50 things that have no further purpose in your life and chuck 'em. There were a few stipulations that made the process a trifle trickier. For instance, if you were going to toss your old magazines, you had to count the whole lot as ONE thing."

Thanks for sharing this great tip!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home