flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

HP7!

I'm a HP dork! I have my order in for the last Harry Potter Book. Like so many others I just love these books and have eagerly read each as they have been released.

What is really cool is to read JKR's interview, I really like hearing what she has to say about her methods. The best quote is so perfect for how I see my own artistic process... I am looking forward to what she creates next!

"Everything you've seen, experienced, read, or heard gets broken down like compost in your head and then your own ideas grow out of that compost."

Awesome!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger McIrish Annie said...

Hey Flippy tale!

Those look like some powerful PQPs!! love them.. thanks for mention in your blog!!

glad I could inspire you!!

May 9, 2007 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't wait for it to come out, either...

May 9, 2007 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Lori (A.K.A. Elkhoundmom) said...

I am another HP fan. I can't wait for book 7 this summer, although it will be sad for the series to end. Thanks for sharing the interview link.

May 9, 2007 at 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home