flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Friday, May 11, 2007

happythings String Quilt Tutorial

The most stunning String Quilt Ever! I just have to share what I found....

String Quilt Tutorial

happythings has posted an amazing quilt along with a tutorial on how to do it. It is so delicious I just want to drop everything else and start something new (but thats not hard for me)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Jean said...

I am here via happy things blog. I read your comment over there about sorting your stash by colors. does that make you a dork? I thought that is quite sensible, and why would you do it any other way? :)

May 12, 2007 at 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home