flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Leaf Quilt - Back (larger)

It is bigger to fit the bigger top...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saw this on the freeway on way to work, ummmm, does he keep them in the back? Do people actually call him? It just seems like such a weird way to advertise a major appliance, especially a used one. Anyway, made me laugh enough to reach for my camera!


And my Day Lilies are starting to bloom!!! Look at how many buds are in just that one little picture! Happiness! This is were Mr. Toad lived, but I don't know where he went, maybe he moved in with his new family ... I don't know enough about toads to know what they like to do. Haven't seen him in a couple of weeks. "Don't you know my garden is the best?"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

It's great to see kids creating things and if it involves quilting, so much the better. She has great design sense already.

May 8, 2007 at 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home