flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Leaf Quilt - Back

After mowing the lawn (whew! at 86% humidity!) I have recovered enough to sew the back for my Leaf Quilt


Remember the front?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

BUT..... Now I am second guessing myself into thinking I need to make it bigger. I think will add an extra border to the top and bottom so it could be used a lap quilt, besides as a wall hanging.

Regardless, I've already planned my quilting of the leaves and the sashing.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger quiltpixie said...

I love the way you used your two "less suitable" quilts and made one for the cat(s)! Great idea. I hope you're planning on keeping these gorgeous leaves away from the cat though -- much too pretty to snag a claw on :-)

May 5, 2007 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Thanks for visiting. I think of it that way too when I have to use the Japanese style! I've been amazed at how many comments have been left of that post by people who have lived in Japan or visited or been to an asian country and had a similar experience.
Hi to Tucker and Timon

May 5, 2007 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Your picture is great! I hope people who read the comments on my blog will check it out!

May 6, 2007 at 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home