flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Stash Busting in March

I can do this, all of March.... just as long as I treat myself to some purchases at the AQS Paducah show in April. I know I can make it. I have a lot of UFO's I need to get back to finishing this month too! I can't wait to get started sewing this weekend.

BTW, My presentation at Guild went great, everyone seemed to enjoy hearing me talk about my itty-bitty piecing.

Badge from A Peach in Stitches

1 Comments:

Blogger Avalon Acres Farm said...

Good luck on your stash busting this month! You'll certainly deserve to treat yourself at the AQS show! I considered joining a stash busters group, but since I just got back to quilting, all I can think of is how I need to INCREASE my stash, LOL! Congrats on your presentation as well!

March 1, 2007 at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home