flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Monday, February 26, 2007

I Dodged a Bullet

I dodged a bullet (of my own creating) and the final temptation of the month, I was outbid!!! I know I can make it to Thursday, I know I can. Wow, this month has been harder than any month so far since I started Stash Busting this Summer!



Badge from A Peach in Stitches




If I can make it through March I will allow myself to indulge in April at AQS, if I go to the show....

(Oh, listen to me bargaining!!!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim West said...

You can do it! Yes, you can!!

February 26, 2007 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Lori (A.K.A. Elkhoundmom) said...

Well done! You will make it for sure. The thought of April quilt shows should be good incentive.

February 27, 2007 at 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home