flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Last Night - Surprise

Around 4:00 am I could hear the strangest noise, it sounded like someone had left a dog tied up next door and it kept whining to get their attention. It was this pitiful whimper. I woke up and sat right up in bed, I knew that I couldn't allow that poor animal to sit outside! How cruel!

Well, as soon as I woke up I could see Timon asleep at the foot of my bed. He opened up his eyes, yawned, stretched and blinked. And I realized.... That pitiful whine was Timon Snoring!!!!!!! I just gave him a good pet, laid back down, and laughed myself back to sleep. Who would know that I have a cat whose snores can wake the dead!?!?! The darling....

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Quilting Kim said...

This was just too funny. I love the yawn photo.

February 28, 2007 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger k baxter packwood said...

Our cat Pepper snores louder than my husband does! It can be quite startling at first, you get used to it after awhile.

February 28, 2007 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger k baxter packwood said...

What is it about orange tabbies and snoring?

February 28, 2007 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

At least it wasn't you snoring that woke you up! My Dad lets out a big SNORT and then wakes up and looks around to see what that noise was! Timon is so cute!

March 3, 2007 at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home